· Data Collection and Security.
The company for the improvement of services to customers but also for the completion of transactions collects information about you such as personal data (name, address, phone, email, VAT number etc.) but also data from your online presence (IP, Cookies, location etc).
The company uses your personal data only for the following purposes.
1. Issuance of transaction documents.
2. Communication on issues of availability, product warranty and commercial transactions.
3. Information about offers and new products and general marketing promotions (only in case the newsletter has been registered or you have given us your consent by phone).
4. In legal obligations. (eg public authority, police).
5. To cooperating companies (third parties) if it concerns the completion of commercial transactions (eg Transport companies - courier).
6. To contact you for verification of data before or after the transactions
· Electronic marketing.
The company collaborates with social media to promote and promote products. Social media collects data about you and the pages you link to. If you do not want your data to be connected then before your visit you should be disconnected from social media.
· Your Rights
1. Under the Privacy Act you have the right to obtain information about data we have collected about you.
2. Ask us to correct any incorrect information.
3. Stop marketing communication. (newsletter).
4. Delete data when they are no longer necessary for their purpose.
The company staff is at your disposal for any information regarding your personal data. (firstname.lastname@example.org) - +30 22960 28050